About

An interactive project by Jennifer Weigel exploring regional identity based upon local locale and including a traveling exhibition of i-phone photography as shot by Charles G. Wilbur.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Design Your Own Dress



Here are some scans of one of the dresses I designed at the recent Design Your Own Little Black Dress event.  This dress measures 10" high and incorporates sticker collage on front and back.  No longer so much a "little black dress" but totally something I'd wear...

I will be changing out my first show at Urban Eats and displaying different selections from among my montages on Wednesday, May 7, so be sure to check out the show before then if you want to see the current groupings.

The next selection will officially debut with the brunch on Mother's Day and an impromptu style show and photo opportunity - more information to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment